Whilst we are still unable to provide routine dentistry we want you to know we are still here for you.
Please check through our self care guide which can help you manage most symptoms at home by clicking here
You can still:
- Call us during practice hours if you have an emergency
- Seek advice on self care over the phone or on email
- Receive a prescription for antibiotics after a dentist telephone consultation
- Be referred, in extreme circumstances and only after consultation with a dentist, to one of our Urgent Dental Care centres
Stay at home. Protect the NHS. Save lives.
Here at Vitality Dental Care, in Stokesley, we share a passion for delivering high quality, ethical dental care whilst providing our patients with the very best experience.
We are proud to support our local communities with private dental treatment in a comfortable, relaxing environment. You’ll find our service gentle, friendly and affordable.
We’ve invested time and resources to bring you advanced standards of dental care, including dental implants by Dr David Veige and Dr Haytham Abbas, Invisalign clear braces, as well as anti ageing treatments for men & women.
Our patients are our priority and we promise to:
- Welcome you into a caring and professional environment
- Ensure your visits are as comfortable as possible
- Listen to you with respect and respond to your concerns
- State clearly any costs associated with the proposed dental treatment
With free car parking, we are ideally located next to HSBC at 21 High Street, Stokesley call us today on 01642 712 519 or pop in to make an appointment.